How to do it:
1. Burn wood or coconut shell charcoal for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Place the burned charcoal on the top of the grated coconut meat to infuse the flavor
of the coal, and let it cool.
3. Add 200 to 250 grams of water and extract the coconut milk. Strain.
4. In a mixing bowl dry mix Bakels Maize Optima, bread flour, and Bakels Instant Active
Dry Yeast for 3 minutes at low speed.
5. Add charcoal-infused coconut milk and continue mixing at high speed for about 6 to
7 minutes or until dough is well-developed.
6. Allow the dough to rest for 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Divide the dough into 400-gram portions for loaf-type kind of panning.
9. Bake at 180°C.
10. Let it cool and enjoy!
Yield: 4 loaves
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City