How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl with a wire whisk attachment, mix together group 1 ingredients except for Les Fruits 50% and walnuts on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape and mix on medium speed for 3-6 minutes.
3. Add Les Fruits 50% Apple and walnut mix for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well incorporated.
4. Deposit in a greased and lined loaf pan.
5. Top with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and chopped walnuts.
6. Bake for an hour at 180°C.
8. Drizzle with melted Bakels White Chocolate Truffle H&P.
Yield: 1 loaf ~ 12 slices
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City