How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except for Fino Chocolate Chips and mix on low
speed for 5 minutes.
2. Mix on high speed for 10 minutes or until fully developed.
3. Ferment the dough for an hour.
4. Scale dough to 350 grams.
5. Add a few chips of chocolate in the middle while molding the baguette.
6. Place onto flour dusted trays.
7. Proof for an hour. Preheat oven at 240⁰C.
8. Score. Inject with steam and bake at 230⁰C for 10 mins.
9. Open damper and bake for another 20-30 mins at 210⁰C.
Yield: 5 pieces x 350 g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City