How to do it:
1. Cut the graham crackers along the perforations
2. On one graham cracker square, place a thin slice of banana (about 2g). Top it with 2 mini marshmallows.
3. Bake at 180°C until the mini marshmallows turn brown on the edges and melt a little. Alternatively, heat it in an oven toaster for about 1 minute or until the mini marshmallows turn brown on the edges.
4. Drizzle with Diamond Glaze Caramel Toffee.
5. Top with another graham cracker square. Serve hot.
Yield: 12 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City