How to do it:
1. Blend the Bakels Blue Bubblegum Cake Mix, all-purpose flour and World Compound Butter for 20-30 seconds or until lightly combined. Take note not to over beat.
2. Press onto the bottom of a 6-inch ring mold.
3. Chill for 15-20 minutes prior to baking.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C.
5. Press down the sides of the crust using a flat bottomed surface.
6. Set aside and cool.
1. Whisk Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix with water on high speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl and whisk again for another 3-4 minutes until light.
3. Fill into the pressed Blue Bubblegum cookie crust.
4. Chill overnight or until set.
1. Boil Sapphire Neutral with water. Cool to 50-80°C.
2. Add Diamond Glaze Neutral and blue food coloring. Mix well.
3. Pour on top of the cheesecake and decorate with assorted candies if desired.
Yield: 1 x 6” round cake