How to do it:
For the Base:
1. Combine biscuit mix, special margarine and whole egg in a mixing bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
2. Transfer into a pan and bake at 180 °C for roughly 20-30 minutes. Once baked, set aside and let it cool.
3. Once cooled, crush the biscuit then fold in the softened butter and mix.
For the Cheesecake:
1. In a mixing bowl, mix Whip Brite and cold water on high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Change into a paddle, add the Pettina cheesecake mix gradually with the whipped cream.
3. Add the Apito Pandan paste. Beat until well incorporated.
4. Fold in the shredded Macapuno.
1. In a ring mold, press the biscuit mixture at the bottom of the pan.
2. Once the biscuit mixture is set at the bottom, deposit the Pandan cheesecake mixture evenly using an offset spatula.
3. Chill for 1 hour in a freezer or overnight in a chiller or until set prior to glazing and garnishing.
For the Garnish:
1. Melt Apito Cooking Chocolate and create garnishes.
2. Mix Apito Pandan paste with water and use as decorating top of the glaze.
For the Glaze:
1. Boil Sapphire neutral and water.
2. Add the Diamond Glaze white and food coloring and mix until desired color or effect is achieved.
Yield: 8” x 3” ring mold