How to do it:
1. Heat milk and cream until just boiling.
2. Whisk yolks and sugar together. Whisk in the heated milk and Fermdor Smoked on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Pour mixture back in pan. Heat over medium heat until thick. DO NOT BOIL.
4. Whisk in Caramel Cream on medium speed for 3 minutes. Scrape and whisk for another 2 minutes.
5. Cover surface with wax paper or foil and chill for 30 minutes.
6. Freeze for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from freezer and whisk on medium speed for 30 seconds or until creamy. Cover with wax paper or foil and put back in the freezer.
8. Repeat steps 6 to 7 twice. Fold in Non Temp Dark Chocolate and walnuts before the last freezing.
9. Freeze until solid.
Yield: 31 small scoops x 30g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City