How to do it:
1. Using a paddle, cream sugar, butter and Ovalett until light and fluffy. Approximately 2 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add eggs gradually while mixing for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Add dry ingredients and start mixing on low speed. Combine condensed milk, water and Apito Butta Vanilla Essence. Gradually adding while mixing on low for 3 minutes.
4. Deposit batter in lined cupcake tins.
5. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from pan after baking.
Yield: 40 grams / 3 ounce cupcake x 27 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City