How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Roll into a log. Cover with cling wrap and chill for 30 minutes for easy handling.
4. Scale to 30g. Round.
5. Make a thumb-size indentation at the center and place filling.
6. Round to cover the filling.
7. Arrange pieces on a flat sheet.
8. Bake at 180°C for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake.
9. Cool and drizzle with Heat & Pour White Chocolate Truffle.
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine Caramel Cream, World Butter Compound and light corn syrup. Heat while continuously stirring until Caramel Cream melts and the mixture appears homogeneous.
2. Add sea salt and cashew nuts while continuously stirring.
3. Cool to room temperature.
4. Pour into a ring mold placed on top of a silicone mat. Caramel mixture should be at least ¼ cm. thick inside the ring mold.
5. Freeze until set.
Yield: 16 pieces x 30g batter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City