How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix on 1st speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down the mixture
4. Mix for another 2 minutes at 2nd speed.
5. Weigh 120g batter to well greased baking tins
6. Bake the cake at 200°C for 17 minutes depending how soft or runny the cake center is preferred.
7. Allow to set for about 2-3 minutes after baking before tipping into individual serving plate. Serve warm.
Yield: 29 pieces x 65 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City