How to do it:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Pettina Sponge Mix Chocolate, water and whole eggs. Mix using whisk for 6 minutes from medium to high speed.
2. Fold melted world compound butter and mix for 1 minute.
3. Pour mixture in a clean sheet tray line with parchment paper and bake for 13 minutes at 190C.
4. Cool down and set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, paddle cheesecake mix and fresh milk on top speed for 1 min. scrape.
2. Paddle on top speed for 3-4 min or until light and even.
3. Add Kahlua liqueur.
Jellified Dark Cherry:
1. Boil water, sugar and Kirsch bols together.
2. Add in the gelatin mass.
3. Mix the sugar mixture into Bakels Les Fruits Dark Cherry and place the mixture into silicon mold and freeze overnight.
Dark Chocolate Glaze:
1. Combine Saphire Glaze Neutral and water.
2. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral completely.
3. Add the solution to Diamond Glaze Chocolate and fold slowly.
4. Glaze temperature should be 35- 40C before application.
1. Place 6 inches base sponge in an 8 inches cake ring line with parchment
2. Pipe the sponge with 50g Unifil strawberry.
3. Half fill cake ring with Kahlua cheesecake mixture.
4. Put jellified Dark Cherry.
5. Fill again with classic cheesecake mixture.
6. Freeze overnight.
7. Pour with Mirror Glaze Chocolate.
8. Slide with Diamond Glaze White
9. Serve and enjoy.
Yield: 1 x 8” cake