How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, sugar, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, Bakels Instant Yeast,
Fino Potato Flakes, water, fresh milk, and egg yolk in mixing bowl and mix at low
speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Dairy Blend and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale to 25-g dough pieces, and flatten each piece into an even, rectangular shape.
5. Pipe prepared filling onto the long side of flattened dough, slightly spread, and mold
dough into hotdog roll shape.
6. Place dough pieces into well-greased sheet pans.
7. Proof and bake at 180°C.
1. Place Cocoa Cream and sifted skimmed milk in a mixing bowl with paddle
attachment, and mix at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Transfer into a piping bag and set aside until ready to use.
Bakels Whipping Cream:
1. Place Bakels Whipping Cream and cold water in a mixing bowl with paddle
attachment, and mix for 2 minutes at low speed.
2. Increase to medium speed and mix for 3 minutes.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, change to whisk attachment, and mix for 4
minutes at high speed.
4. Set aside until ready to use.
1. Using a spatula, spread prepared Bakels Whipping cream onto cooled ensaymada.
2. Sprinkle grated cheese on top, enough to cover the cream.
3. Finely grate NT Dark Chocolate on top.
Yield: 22 pieces x 25g dough