How to do it:
1. Mix dried mangoes, dried pineapples and toasted Pettina Kokomix until well incorporated. Set aside.
1. Mix Pettina Kokomix, dried mangoes, and dried pineapples using a paddle
attachment at low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and mix at medium speed for 3 minutes.
3. Scale 15g portions and shape into balls.
4. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool completely.
1. Melt Pettina NT Dark Chocolate.
2. Dip baked macaroons into melted chocolate, completely covering it and tapping
off the excess.
3. Place on lined baking sheet and immediately sprinkle prepared topping on top.
4. Let it set completely.
Yield: 14 pieces x 15g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City