How to do it:
1. Combine Bakels Premier Chocolate Muffin Mix, eggs, water, and oil in a mixing bowl and blend on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Shift to medium speed and mix for 3 minutes.
3. Mix further on low speed for 1 minute.
4. Divide the batter into two equal portions.
5. Deposit one portion into a rectangular aluminum pan.
6. Pipe thin strips of Les Fruits Cranberry 50% horizontally on top of the chocolate batter until the whole surface is covered.
7. Pour the remaining portion of chocolate batter on top of the cranberry filling.
8. Pipe strips of Vanilla Cream diagonally on top of the chocolate batter.
9. Bake at 150°C for 60-75 minutes or until done.
10. Once cooled, sprinkle streusels on the cake.
Yield: 1 rectangular cake