How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, place Apito Biscuit mix, Bakels Tiramisu Mix, cold butter, eggs and full cream milk. Mix on medium speed for a few seconds or just until combined.
2. Place the dough in between plastic sheets and flatten the dough. Place in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes.
3. Flatten dough to 2mm. Cut the dough into long strips (4.5 inches).
4. Bake at 170°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Melt the chocolate. Dip the cooled cookie sticks in the melted chocolate and coat with chopped nuts.
7. Allow the chocolate to set.
Yield: 100 pieces at 5 grams when baked without chocolate and nuts
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City