How to do it:
Sponge Cake 1:
1. Whisk the Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, eggs and water for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold in the melted Butta BOS.
3. Deposit on a greased and lined 8” round pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
Sponge Cake 2:
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk all Pettina Sponge Mix, eggs and water. Mix for 5-10 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold in the melted butter.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
1. Place the Whipping Cream and cold water in a mixing bowl. Use a paddle attachment and mix for 2 minutes.
2. Change the paddle to a whisk attachment. Whisk on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Add the Caramel Cream until well incorporated.
1. Put the Chocolate sponge at the bottom.
2. Layer with Caramel Filling.
3. Then another layer of the Pettina Sponge cake.
4. Cover with frosting and garnish.
Yield: 1 x 8” cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City