How to do it:
1. Combine Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, Bakels Dairy Blend, and Ovalett in a
mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 1minute.
2. Add eggs and water. Mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
3. Pour into a greased 6” round pan.
4. Bake at 150°C for 60 minutes or until done.
Icing (Choco-Cheesecake Mixture):
1. Combine Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix and water in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk on high speed for 3-4 minutes.
3. Fold in Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
1. Combine Cremess Superior and cold water in a mixing bowl.
2. Melt Non Temp White Chocolate in a microwaveable container.
3. Fold in melted Non Temp White Chocolate.
4. Combine 30g Cremess mixture with 70g choco-cheesecake mixture.
5. Place in a piping bag fitted with a piping tip.
1. Cut the cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2. Spread 60g Dulce de Leche in between the layers.
3. Cover with the choco-cheesecake mixture.
4. Pipe designs using the border icing.
Yield: 1 x 6” round cake