How to do it:
1. Cream butter for 2 mins at low speed.
2. Add Pettina Chocolate Sponge Mix Complete and mix at low speed for 1 min.
3. Scrape down. Mix at medium speed for 2 mins.
4. Add egg whites and continue mixing at medium speed for 5 mins.
5. Deposit in piping bag with round piping tip (#12).
6. Pipe 3” long batter on a greased pan.
7. Bake at 180°C for 7 mins.
8. Remove baked cookies from the baking tray while still hot.
Yield: 97 pieces x 5 g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City