How to do it:
1. Combine all the ingredients for the crust and press down on an 8” spring form pan.
2. Chill for 10 minutes. Set aside.
3. Whisk all the ingredients for the filling on high speed for 1 minute. Scrape down.
4. Whisk on high speed until light, approximately 3-4 minutes.
5. Get half of the cheesecake mixture and combine it with crushed Oreo cookie. Mix until uniform in color.
6. Stir the Oreo cheesecake mixture into the plain mixture. Mix lightly to create a marbled appearance.
7. Deposit in a chilled crust.
8. Chill overnight until it sets.
9. Decorate and serve.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City