How to do it:
1. Mix Pettina Chocolate Sponge Mix Complete, eggs, water and Apito Chocolate Paste on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Scrape down and fold in melted butter.
3. Divide the batter into two and deposit both in a 16” x 12” x 1” jelly roll pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
5. Let cool and cut into triangular pieces.
1. Mix Whip Brite and water on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Add Apito Strawberry Paste.
3. Divide into two.
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Once completely dissolved, add cold water and set aside.
2. Place remaining Group 4 ingredients, except Les Fruits Strawberry in a mixing bowl. Whisk on low speed for 30 seconds. Whisk for additional 30 seconds on medium speed.
3. Slowly add the gelatin mixture and continue beating for 1 minute on low speed.
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and whip mousse for 2 minutes on high speed.
5. Fold in Les Fruits Strawberry.
6. Divide into two.
1. Combine Saphire Neutral and water.
2. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral.
3. Combine with Diamond Glaze Gold and Diamond Glaze Neutral.
1. Fit together the triangular pieces into a dome-shaped bowl lined with cling wrap.
2. Layer with half of the strawberry icing followed by half of the strawberry mousse.
3. Layer with chocolate cake.
4. Layer again with half of the strawberry icing followed by half of the strawberry mousse.
5. Cover with chocolate cake.
6. Chill then cover with Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
7. Chill again then cover with glaze.
Yield: 1 dome cake