How to do it:
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a spiral mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add the wet ingredients (evaporated milk, water and egg yolks) and mix for 2 minutes at low speed.
3. Add the compound butter and mix for 10-15 minutes at high speed until well developed.
4. Divide dough into 3 equal portions (approximately 540g each).
5. Round the dough and cover. Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Sheet dough into a rectangular shape until it becomes ½ inch thick
7. Spread 135 g of cream mixture for every 540 g dough.
8. Sprinkle 45 g of sugar-cinnamon mixture.
9. Roll dough from the longer side and seal the edges.
10.Cut the formed log into 8 equal portions using a dough cutter or a kitchen thread.
11. Arrange the dough pieces in greased muffin pans.
12.Proof for an hour.
13.Bake at 180oC for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
1. Cream butter and cream (orange/vanilla/caramel) at low speed for 1 minute.
2. Set aside.
1. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
2. Cover and set aside.
1. Whisk Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix and water at high speed for 3-5 min.
2. Divide into 3 equal portions, approximately 160 g each.
3. For each portion, fold in 160 g of every cream (vanilla, caramel and orange) but do not overmix to create a marble effect.
4. Transfer each mix in a piping bag.
5. Pipe out 40g of this mixture on top of the cinnamon roll.
Yield: 24 rolls x 65-68g dough