How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl with a wire attachment, whisk together group 1 ingredients on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape and switch to high speed and whisk for 5 minutes.
3. Fold in white chocolate chunks.
4. Place the batter in a piping bag. Pipe the batter into a lined cupcake tray.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C.
6. Cool the cupcakes.
7. In a clean mixing bowl, whisk together group 2 ingredients on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape and whisk on high for 5 minutes. Place in a piping bag with desired nozzle. Pipe the frosting on top of the cupcakes.
Yield: 30 pieces x 37 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City