How to do it:
1. Dry mix bread flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast, Lecitem Supreme, and cinnamon for 30 seconds.
2. Add the water and Les Fruits Pomegranate into the mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add the Bakels Shortening and mix for 5 minutes.
4. When the dough is 75% developed, add the raisins and walnut and mix until well developed.
5. Divide and scale the dough to 400 grams each. Round, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Roll out the dough and place Les Fruits Cranberry filling.
7. Mold and place dough in well-greased loaf pans.
9. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes. Remove immediately from the pan and let it cool completely before packing.
Yield: 4 loaves at 400 grams each
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City