How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix into a well-developed dough.
2. Cover and rest dough for 10 minutes.
3. Sheet dough and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Using a dough cutter, cut to approximately 30g each.
5. Place on a tray lined with plastic sheet.
6. Proof for 40 minutes.
7. Remove from proofer and dry for 20 minutes.
8. Fry at 180oC for 60 seconds on one side and another 60 seconds on the other side.
9. Dust the top with Fino Dusting Sugar, approximately 2g per donut.
Yield: 8 pieces x 80 g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City