1. Mix the gelatin powder to about 50 grams of cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the rest of the water in a saucepan. Add the sugar and then heat the mixture over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar has completely dissolved.
3. Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
4. Add the gelatin and stir well until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
5. Mix in Bakels Lavender Flavoured Topping.
6. Pour into a 9x9 inches square pan or container.
7. Chill until the jelly sets.
Earl Grey Milk Tea:
1. Boil 2000 ml of water.
2. Once the water has boiled, remove from heat and steep the Earl Grey tea bags for 5 minutes. Discard the tea bags once fully brewed.
3. Add sugar and milk.
4. Cool down.
1. Once the jelly has set, cut into small cubes (1x1 cm)
2. Put 50 grams of lavender jelly cubes in a glass.
3. Pour 250g of Earl Grey milk tea in the glass.
4. Add ice as desired.
Yield: 10 servings