How to do it:
1. Cream World Butter Compound and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength in three portions.
3. Add the dry ingredients little by little while mixing on low speed. Mix until just combined.
4. Form dough into a log and wrap with plastic. Store in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Cut the log into 12-g portions. Roll the dough into a ball and place on ungreased flat
6. Flatten the dough balls.
7. Bake at 180°C for 18-20 minutes or until the bottom and the edges turn brown.
8. Immediately transfer the cookies to a cooling tray.
Yield: 23 pieces filled cookies
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City