How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Prepare and line cupcake trays.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, egg yolks, water and oil.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar on high speed for 2-4 minutes.
4. Fold egg white mixture with the egg yolk mixture.
5. Deposit in lined cupcake trays.
6. Bake chiffon cupcakes at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
7. Let cool.
8. For the frosting, in a clean mixing bowl, whisk together Cremess Superior and water on high speed for 3-5 minutes. Fold in Apito Blueberry Paste.
9. Once cupcakes are cooled, make a slit in the middle of the cupcake and fill with Fino 5% Blueberry.
10. Top with blueberry frosting.
Yield: 24 cupcakes