How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except for walnuts and pitted dates.
2. Using a paddle, mix on low speed for 20 seconds or until well-combined.
3. Add the walnuts and pitted dates and mix just until evenly distributed.
4. Deposit the mixture in a greased and lined 8” x 8” square pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes or until done. Do not overbake.
Yield: 16 pieces. (2” x 2”)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City