How to do it:
1. In a bowl, mix together melted butter and crushed cookies.
2. Press down the crust on a lined square pan. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together Pettina Classic Cheesecake and cold water on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape and continue mixing for another 3-4 minutes on high speed until the mixture is light.
4. Deposit cheesecake on top of crust.
5. Chill to set.
6. For the batter, mix together Bakels Golden Cake Donut mix and water using a wire whisk. Prepare oil for frying.
7. Cover sliced cheesecake slices with the batter and fry.
Yield: 8” X 8” square pan; 32 square cuts
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City