How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs and Bakels Kiwi Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a cake paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add vegetable oil & Apito lemon while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit into greased and lined cupcake tins.
6. Bake at 180°C for 18-20 minutes.
1. Beat Bakels whipping cream on high speed for 5 mins using a paddle.
2. Replace paddle with a wire whisk. Gradually add cold milk while mixing on high speed for 3-5 min or until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
3. Fold Cointreau.
1. In a cupcake, pipe BWC (8 grms. approx.)
2. Add choice of Apple Filling or Dark Cherry Filling (5 grams approx.).
Yield: 44 cupcake x 40g