How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast, sugar, salt, and Dobrim Nobro. Mix for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and egg yolks and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Rest the dough for 10 mintues.
5. Scale and mold at 50 grams.
7. Melt butter and mix with the Apito Garlic Paste. Brush the garlic mixture on top of the dough and sprinkle grated cheese.
8. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
Yield: 28 x 45 grams