How to do it:
1. Weigh all ingredients.
2. Fry Vigan longanisa and and cut into bits. Set aside.
3. Mix all ingredients except the Bakels country herb.
4. At 90% development, add Bakels country herb and continue mixing until developed.
5. Rest for 5 minutes.
6. Scale 50g dough and mold in a round pan. Put 7 pieces of the scaled dough
in the pan.
7. Flatten the dough to leave the spaces in between dough.
9. Bake at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Mix the ingredients of the garlic sauce and place in processor to mince the
garlic thoroughly. Set aside.
11. When bread is done, brush the top part with the garlic sauce and sprinkle with
Yield: 8 pieces of 350g bread