How to do it:
1. Mix Muffin Mix, nutmeg, and cinnamon until well incorporated.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter, then add the eggs and the dry ingredients. Blend for 1-3 minutes on low to medium speed.
3. Add the toasted and chopped walnuts and chopped glazed fruit in the bowl and mix for 30 seconds.
4. Using a scooper, deposit the cookie batter on a greased and lined tray.
5. Chill the cookie dough for 10-15 minutes prior to baking.
6. Bake at 175°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Cool down before removing from the tray.
Yield: 15 pieces at 35 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City