How to do it:
1. Place Golden Cake Dounut Mix and cold water in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down and mix for another 1 minute. Lastly add the sliced ham and grated cheese.
3. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Place the batter in a piping bag with a large plain tip.
5. Squeeze out a small portion of the batter in a bowl with cornmeal and cut it evenly to create round puffs.
6. Fry until golden brown.
Yield: 50 grams x 6 packs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City