How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water for 5 minutes on
2. Fold-in melted butter.
3. Deposit in greased and lined jelly roll pan.
4. Bake at 180°C. Cool and cut using 8” ring mold. Set aside.
1. Bloom gelatin in cold water (b). Once completely bloomed, transfer to a
microwavable container and dissolve then set aside.
2. Using wire whisk, mix Whip Brite and water (a) for about 5 minutes on
high speed then set aside.
3. Mix heavy cream for about 3 minutes then set aside.
4. Combine Whip Brite mixture, heavy cream and Hazelnut Truffle. Mix at
least 3 minutes on medium speed.
5. Add gelatin mixture and continue beating for 1 minute on low speed.
1. Bring to boil Saphire Neutral and water. Temper the hot glaze in the
Diamond Glaze Chocolate. Desired application temp is 35-40°C.
1. Arrange sponge base and mousse in alternate layers.
2. Top with prepared glaze and accent with Diamond Glaze Gold.
Yield: 1 x 8” round mousse cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City