How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients and mix on 1st speed for 1 min.
2. Scrape down and mix for another 2 mins on top speed
3. Deposit batter into greased and dusted with sugar muffin trays.
4. Bake at 195°C for 15 mins depending on how soft or runny the cake center is preferred.
5. Allow to set for about 2-3 mins after baking before removing from tins.
6. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
NOTE: Do Not Overbake!
Yield: 30 pieces x 65 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City