How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, eggs and water for 4 minutes at medium speed.
2. Add Butta ButterOil Substitute in to the mixture and blend for 1-2 minutes at low speed.
3. Add Les Fruits Dark Cherry. Mix for 30 seconds at low speed.
4. Deposit in an 6” round pan lined with wax paper.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes at 180°C.
1. Whisk Pettina Cheesecake Mix and water for 4 minutes at high speed.
2. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix for 1 minute at high speed.
3. Add peanuts. Mix for 30 seconds at low speed.
1. Whisk Whip Brite and water for 5 minutes at high speed.
1. Layer chocolate cake as base at the bottom of the jar.
2. Pipe cheesecake on top of chocolate cake.
3. Layer with chocolate cake again.
4. Pipe icing on top and drizzle with melted Apito Cooking Chocolate. Top with stemmed red cherry (optional).
Yield: 12 pieces, cakes in jars or 1 x 6” ring mold