How to do it:
1. Mix Bakels Pavlova Mix and water using wire whisk for 15 seconds at low speed.
2. Scrape then whisk for another 2 minutes at high speed.
3. Add sugar and whisk for 1 minute at low speed. Continue mixing for 1 minute at high speed.
4. Pipe approximately 10-11g Pavlova on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 170°C.
6. Open the oven window damper and continue baking for 55 minutes.
1. Combine Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix and water in a mixing bowl. Using a wire whisk, mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Fold in Apito Lemon Paste.
1. Pipe custard into the pavlova.
2. Top with Les Fruits Kiwi and drizzle with Bakels Kiwifruit Filling.
Yield: 29 pieces x 10-11g each
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City