How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Chocolate Sponge Mix Complete and eggs on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Deposit batter in a piping bag.
3. On a silicone mat, pipe batter approximately 3-3.5” in length.
4. Using a sifter, dust powdered sugar on top of the broas.
5. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes or until the broas is dry. Continue baking at 120°C for 30 minutes until broas is dry.
Yield: 70 pieces x 7g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City