How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Prepare a greased and lined square pan, make sure the wax paper is long enough to come over the sides for easier removal.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix Apito Biscuit Mix and Bakels Margarine on low speed for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides from time to time. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
4. Flatten the dough in a greased and lined pan with floured hands.
5. Bake the crust for 15 minutes at 180ºC and cool.
6. For the filling, in a mixing bowl whisk the eggs, sugar, Apito Lemon Paste, fresh lemon juice and all purpose flour on medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
7. Pour the filling over cooled crust.
8. Bake for another 30-35 minutes or until filling is set but would still be wet.
9. Cool at room temperature before removing and cutting.
10. Cut into squares or triangles and dust with powdered sugar.
Yield: 1 – 9” x 9” x 12 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City