How to do it:
1. Pour diced mangoes and Les Fruits 50% Kiwi in a food processor and blend until the mixture appears homogeneous.
2. Pour the mixture into a saucepan. Add sugar and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until the mixture slightly thickens (approximately 15-20 minutes).
3. Pour onto a silicone mat-lined flat sheet and spread thinly using an angled spatula until about ¼” thick.
4. Bake at 100°C for about 2-4 hours or until the surface has become dry but still slightly sticky. Do not wait for the mixture to dry completely in the oven as it may become brittle.
5. Remove from the oven.
6. Place a sheet of wax paper on the surface. Flip it over and peel off the silicone mat carefully. Cut the fruit leather into 20g pieces and roll. Secure with a string.
Yield: 28 pieces x 20g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City