How to do it:
1. Combine all the ingredients for the crust and press down on an 8-inch spring form or ring pan. Refrigerate.
1. Paddle cheesecake ingredients on low speed for 1 min. and scrape down.
2. Paddle on top speed for 3-4 min or until light and even.
3. Fill into refrigerated crust.
4. Chill until it sets.
5. Decorate with BWC using plain tube nozzle & chocolate decors.
1. Beat Bakels whipping cream on high speed for 5 mins using a paddle.
2. Replace paddle with a wire whisk. Gradually add cold milk while mixing on high speed for 3-5 min or until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
Yield: 1 x 8” cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City