How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Compound Butter and mix on high speed for 8 minutes or
3. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale at 500g each.
5. Mold as batard/torpedo loaf.
6. Mix cheese, milk and country herb (b) and set aside.
7. Preheat oven at 210⁰C.
8. Score. Inject with steam and bake at 200⁰C for 8 mins.
9. Remove from the oven and pipe the cheese mixture.
10. Open damper and bake for another 10-18 mins at 190⁰C.
Yield: 5 pieces