How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except butter.
2. Using a whisk, mix on medium for approximately 1 minute.
3. Mix on high speed for 6 minutes. Cut. and fold the melted butter
4. Deposit in a greased and lined sheet tray.
5. Bake at 170°C.
6. Cool down.
1. Place Fresh cream in a mixing bowl and whisk till soft peak. Set aside.
2. Place milk and Bakels Neutral mousse mix in a utility bowl and whisk till even. Set aside
3. Cut and fold the whipped cream, mousse mixture and Bakels Dark Chocolate Fudge.
4. Deposit half mousse mixture in cake ring, pipe with Fino 5% Strawberry and pour the remaining mousse mixture.
5. Put in freezer.
1. In a saucepan, combine Saphire Glaze Neutral and water.
2. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral completely.
3. Add the solution to Diamond Glaze Chocolate and fold slowly.
4. Temperature should be 35- 38C before application.
5. Pour in frozen mousse cake.
Yield: 1 x 6” inches cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City