How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a pot except gelatin mass.
2. Boil for 5 minutes
3. Add gelatin mass and stir.
4. Cool down.
1. Place Fresh cream in a mixing bowl and whisk till soft peak. Set aside.
2. Place milk and Bakels Neutral mousse mix in a utility bowl and whisk till even. Set aside
3. Paddle mix the Pettina Classic Cheesecake mix, zest and milk (2) till smooth and even.
4. Cut and fold the whipped cream, mousse mix and cheesecake mixture.
5. Deposit in cake ring.
1. In a saucepan, combine Saphire Glaze Neutral and water.
2. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral completely.
3. Add the solution to Diamond Glaze white and fold slowly.
4. Add green food coloring.
5. Temperature should be 35- 38C before application.
6. Pour in frozen mousse cake.
Yield: 1 x 6” inches cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City