How to do it:
1. Dry blend Bakels Muffin Mix and Fino Chocolate Cake Mix.
2. Place water, eggs and premixes in a mixing bowl.
3. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
4. Scrape down and mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
5. Slowly add cooking oil while mixing at low speed.
6. Fold in Apito Orange Paste and cashew nuts.
7. Pour batter in a greased bundt pan.
8. Top with cashew nuts.
9. Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes.
10. Cool and glaze with Diamond Glaze Neutral.
Yield: 1 bundt cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City