How to do it:
1. For the Pate-a-choux, bring to boil water and World Compound Butter.
2. Reduce the heat and put in the flour, sugar and salt mixture.
3. Using a wooden spoon, mix it until a smooth paste like consistency is formed.
4. Transfer the Choux paste into the mixer. Use a paddle attachment and mix until the mixture cools down or when smoke is no longer visible.
5. Add eggs one at a time. Mix until the batter is even and smooth.
6. Transfer the batter into a piping bag. Pipe the Choux on a tray with a silicon mat at 80g/pc.
7. Bake at 210°C for 35 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
8. Remove the Choux buns from the oven and using the tip of a sharp knife or a sharp tip skewer, pierce a small hole at the bottom of each Choux bun.
1. Heat the all-purpose cream and the Diamond Glaze Chocolate over a double boiler.
2. Then fold the Diamond Glaze Chocolate mixture with the Bakels Dark Chocolate Fudge.
3. Set aside.
Orange Cream Filling:
1. Using a wire whisk beat the Heavy Fresh Cream until soft peak and add the vanilla bean.
2. Fold the Heavy Cream mixture with the Orange Cream Filling.
3. Place in a piping bag with a plain tip.
4. Set aside.
1. Pipe the Orange Cream filling into the Choux buns through the pierced holes.
2. Pour the Chocolate sauce over the Choux buns.
3. Serve immediately.
Yield: 18 pieces x 80g