How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Blend Bakels Margarine Special until softened.
3. Add Apito Biscuit Mix and crushed peanut brittle into the mixing bowl
4. Blend together for 2 minutes at medium speed. (Note: Overmixing will make the batter too soft.
5. Place 10 grams into the baking tray and flatten slightly.
6. Bake at 190°C for approximately 15 minutes.
Yield: 37 pieces x 10 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City