How to do it:
1. Add Group 1 all together and mix slowly for 1 minute using whisk attachment.
2. Scrape and mix for another 4-6 minutes at medium to high speed.
3. Slowly add Group 2 and mix for another 1 minute.
4. Pour in prepared jelly roll pan and bake for 18 minutes @ 180C.
5. After baking, remove the roll in the pan and cool down.
6. Process the whipping cream by whisking the Cremess superior with milk for 1 minute at slow speed.
7. Scrape and mix further at high speed until 80% done.
8. Scrape and bring to low speed until stiff peak.
1. Lay the sponge roll in the bench.
2. Apply the ready to use Bakels Dark Chocolate Fudge as filling.
3. Apply the Cremess superior cream on top.
4. Roll the roulade and put in the freezer for 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 2x Jelly Roll Pan
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City