How to do it:
Red Velvet Base:
1. Combine Bakels Red Velvet , oil and water in a mixer.
2. Mix for 30 seconds at low speed.
3. Deposit in paper lined 9 x 9 baking pan.
4. Bake at 160 C for 20 minutes.
5. Cool and set aside.
6. Once cool, cut the red velvet base using an 8 inches ring pan.
1. Combine Pettina Cheese cake mix and water in a mixing bowl. Using a wire whisk mix at low speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix at high speed for 3 – 4 minutes or until light.
4. Deposit the cheese cake batter on top of the pre bake red velvet, placed in an 8 inches ring pan.
5. Chill to set.
1. Using Paddle whip Bakels Whipping Cream on medium speed for 3 minutes.
2. Replace the paddle with wire whisk
3. Gradually add water while mixing on high speed for 5 minutes.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City